Friday, August 11, 2006

Introducing "IS IT IT?
"My people perish for lack of Knowledge"

Tautology? Not really. I had a thought and before I could whisper a word, I asked myself if it is it. This paragraph is not to give you the idea behind this title. My notion is for you to fix it by yourself.

The most amazing thing about this header is that it asks a question and at the same time, answers it. Ask me how. Replace each of the "IT" with "Information Technology", one at a time, then you will come up either "IS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IT?", or "IS IT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY?"

Anyway, I'll be publishing my IT-related articles and thoughts here. I hope you will enjoy every bit of it.

Now I have to return to the desk. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Welcome new blog...

Segunio said...

Chiefo...

I must say i am drilled and motivated with what i am seeing here...

This Post is simply special...

Infact More Power to your elbow...

You are a Genius...

Keep it up...

The Sky is your Limit...